Scrabble word: HIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HIVE exist?
Definitions of HIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a teeming multitude
- noun - a man-made receptacle that houses a swarm of bees
- noun - a structure that provides a natural habitation for bees
- verb - store, like bees
- verb - move together in a hive or as if in a hive
- verb - gather into a hive
- A structure for housing bees, especially honeybees.
- A colony of bees living in such a structure.
- A place swarming with activity.
- To collect into a hive.
- To store (honey) in a hive.
- To store up; accumulate.
- To enter and occupy a beehive.
- To live with many others in close association.
- verb - to cause to enter a hive (a bee's nest)