Scrabble word: HIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HIVE exist?
Definitions of HIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a teeming multitude
- noun - a man-made receptacle that houses a swarm of bees
- noun - a structure that provides a natural habitation for bees
- verb - store, like bees
- verb - move together in a hive or as if in a hive
- verb - gather into a hive
- A structure for housing bees, especially honeybees.
- A colony of bees living in such a structure.
- A place swarming with activity.
- To collect into a hive.
- To store (honey) in a hive.
- To store up; accumulate.
- To enter and occupy a beehive.
- To live with many others in close association.
- verb - to cause to enter a hive (a bee's nest)
There are 4 letters in HIVE: E H I V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HIVE plus a wildcard: HIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HIVE
Images for HIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.