Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HIVE exist?
Definitions of HIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a teeming multitude
- noun - a man-made receptacle that houses a swarm of bees
- noun - a structure that provides a natural habitation for bees
- verb - store, like bees
- verb - move together in a hive or as if in a hive
- verb - gather into a hive
- A structure for housing bees, especially honeybees.
- A colony of bees living in such a structure.
- A place swarming with activity.
- To collect into a hive.
- To store (honey) in a hive.
- To store up; accumulate.
- To enter and occupy a beehive.
- To live with many others in close association.
- v - to cause to enter a hive (a bee's nest)
There are 4 letters in HIVE: E H I V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HIVE plus a wildcard: HIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HIVE
Images for HIVE
- hive 15-11 bigger but less
- Honey Bee hive Abuzz with Activity
- Homemade Kenyan Type Top Bar hive
- small hive beetle (Aethina tumida ) on honey bee (Apis mellifera ...
- Bee hive
- Getting the hive Web Interface (HWI) to work on CentOS
- ... or Thwim Swarm Intelligence - How Bees Decide Where to Build a hive
- hive 1 Confirmed that it swarmed. We saw brood but no eggs and ...
- Bee hives in the permaculture garden The Jiwa Damai Blog