Scrabble word: CURVES
Is CURVES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CURVES in dictionaries:
- noun - the trace of a point whose direction of motion changes
- noun - a line on a graph representing data
- noun - a pitch of a baseball that is thrown with spin so that its path curves as it approaches the batter
- noun - the property possessed by the curving of a line or surface
- noun - curved segment (of a road or river or railroad track etc.)
- verb - turn sharply
- verb - extend in curves and turns
- verb - form an arch or curve
- verb - bend or cause to bend
- verb - form a curl, curve, or kink
- adv - to deviate from straightness [v CURVED, CURVING, CURVES] : CURVEDLY
There are 6 letters in CURVES: C E R S U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CURVES
Click to search all anagrams of CURVES plus a wildcard: CURVES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CURVES
Images for CURVES
Lookup in Wiki for CURVES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.