Scrabble word: CRUISER
Is CRUISER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CRUISER in dictionaries:
- noun - a car in which policemen cruise the streets
- noun - a large fast warship
- noun - a large motorboat that has a cabin and plumbing and other conveniences necessary for living on board
- One of a class of fast warships of medium tonnage with a long cruising radius and less armor and firepower than a battleship.
- A cabin cruiser.
- noun - a boat that cruises
There are 7 letters in CRUISER: C E I R R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRUISER
Click to search all anagrams of CRUISER plus a wildcard: CRUISER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRUISER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRUISER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.