Scrabble word: CIRRUS
Is CIRRUS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CIRRUS in dictionaries:
- noun - usually coiled
- noun - a wispy white cloud (usually of fine ice crystals) at a high altitude (4 to 8 miles)
- noun - a slender flexible animal appendage as on barnacles or crinoids or many insects
- A high-altitude cloud composed of narrow bands or patches of thin, generally white, fleecy parts.
- A tendril or similar part.
- A slender, flexible appendage, such as the fused cilia of certain protozoans.
- noun - a tendril or similar part
There are 6 letters in CIRRUS: C I R R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CIRRUS
Click to search all anagrams of CIRRUS plus a wildcard: CIRRUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CIRRUS
Images for CIRRUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.