Scrabble word: CIRRUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CIRRUS exist?
Definitions of CIRRUS in dictionaries:
- noun - usually coiled
- noun - a wispy white cloud (usually of fine ice crystals) at a high altitude (4 to 8 miles)
- noun - a slender flexible animal appendage as on barnacles or crinoids or many insects
- A high-altitude cloud composed of narrow bands or patches of thin, generally white, fleecy parts.
- A tendril or similar part.
- A slender, flexible appendage, such as the fused cilia of certain protozoans.
- noun - a tendril or similar part