Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHORUSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHORUSES exist?
Definitions of CHORUSES in dictionaries:
- noun - any utterance produced simultaneously by a group
- noun - a group of people assembled to sing together
- noun - the part of a song where a soloist is joined by a group of singers
- noun - a body of dancers or singers who perform together
- noun - a company of actors who comment (by speaking or singing in unison) on the action in a classical Greek play
- verb - utter in unison
- verb - sing in a choir
- v - to sing in unison
There are 8 letters in CHORUSES: C E H O R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHORUSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHORUSES plus a wildcard: CHORUSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHORUSES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHORUSES
- UC Men and Womens choruses
- Verdi Opera choruses COMPACT DISC - Naxosdirect.com
- Revival Hymns and choruses - Hymnary.org
- Down the Tubes Social Phobia Forum - Psych forums
- Tito Gobbi Verdi choruses Album Cover Tito Gobbi Verdi choruses CD ...
- Opera choruses Album Cover Various Artists Italian Opera choruses ...
- January 30 2012 Devotion For Gina
- Verdi Opera choruses Solti Chicago Sym Orch & Chorus (CD... Cover ...
- Verdi choruses [XRCD24 - 24-bit mastering] (2007) [RePost]
- Opera choruses - smart reviews on cool stuff.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.