Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SORUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SORUS exist?
Definitions of SORUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a spore-producing structure in certain lichens and fungi
- noun - cluster of sporangia usually on underside of a fern frond
- A cluster of sporangia borne on the underside of a fern frond.
- A reproductive structure in certain fungi and lichens.
- n - a cluster of plant reproductive bodies
There are 5 letters in SORUS: O R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SORUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SORUS plus a wildcard: SORUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SORUS
Images for SORUS
- sorus Flickr - Photo Sharing
- ... frond of Dicksonia antarctica . Each dot is an individual sorus
- Fern sorus
- simple leaf . A leaf with an undivided blade.
- sorus of Cyrtomium
- Cyrtomium ferm sorus light micrograph - B4500357 - enlarged ...
- sorus2 Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Other 40X views of Fern Leaf sorus
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.