Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SOURS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOURS exist?
Definitions of SOURS in dictionaries:
- noun - a cocktail made of a liquor (especially whiskey or gin) mixed with lemon or lime juice and sugar
- noun - the taste experience when vinegar or lemon juice is taken into the mouth
- noun - the property of being acidic
- verb - go sour or spoil
- verb - make sour or more sour
- adj - sharp or biting to the taste
- v - to make or become sour
There are 5 letters in SOURS: O R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOURS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOURS plus a wildcard: SOURS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOURS
Images for SOURS
- Dino-sours Maddies Page
- Everyday the world produces C02 that will be in the atmosphere for ...
- East Carolina University Greg sours
- John sours SCI Owner
- Ice Breakers Sugar-Free sours in Miami - 25872087
- Surintendante des Finances Grande Archiviste de la caserne Ancienne ...
- Lollies American Candy Ice Breakers sours - Green
- Fresh whisky sours in 0 mins by Ina Garten FoodNetwork TV EMEA
- fruity pisco sours - strawberry maracuya kiwi 2