Scrabble word: ROUSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROUSES exist?
Definitions of ROUSES in dictionaries:
- noun - United States pathologist who discovered viruses that cause tumors (1879-1970)
- verb - become active
- verb - force or drive out
- verb - cause to be agitated, excited, or roused
- verb - cause to become awake or conscious
- verb - to bring out of a state of sleep or inactivity
There are 6 letters in ROUSES: E O R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROUSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROUSES plus a wildcard: ROUSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROUSES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROUSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.