Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AROUSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does AROUSES exist?
Definitions of AROUSES in dictionaries:
- verb - call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- verb - stop sleeping
- verb - summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
- verb - cause to be alert and energetic
- verb - cause to become awake or conscious
- verb - to begin moving, "As the thunder started the sleeping children began to stir"
- verb - stimulate sexually
There are 7 letters in AROUSES: A E O R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AROUSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AROUSES plus a wildcard: AROUSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AROUSES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AROUSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.