Scrabble word: ASSURE
Is ASSURE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ASSURE in dictionaries:
- verb - make certain of
- verb - inform positively and with certainty and confidence
- verb - assure somebody of the truth of something with the intention of giving the listener confidence
- verb - be careful or certain to do something
- verb - cause to feel sure
- verb - make a promise or commitment
- To inform positively, as to remove doubt: assured us that the train would be on time.
- To cause to feel sure: assured her of his devotion.
- To give confidence to; reassure.
- To make certain; ensure: “Nothing in history assures the success of our civilization” (Herbert J.
- To make safe or secure.
- To insure, as against loss.
- verb - to guarantee against loss
There are 6 letters in ASSURE: A E R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSURE
Click to search all anagrams of ASSURE plus a wildcard: ASSURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSURE
Images for ASSURE
Lookup in Wiki for ASSURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.