Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COURSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COURSE exist?
Definitions of COURSE in dictionaries:
- noun - education imparted in a series of lessons or meetings
- noun - a connected series of events or actions or developments
- noun - general line of orientation
- noun - a mode of action
- noun - a line or route along which something travels or moves
- noun - a body of students who are taught together
- noun - part of a meal served at one time
- noun - (construction) a layer of masonry
- noun - facility consisting of a circumscribed area of land or water laid out for a sport
- verb - move swiftly through or over
- verb - move along, of liquids
- verb - hunt with hounds
- adv - as might be expected
- Onward movement in a particular direction; progress.
- The direction of continuing movement: took a northern course.
- The route or path taken by something, such as a stream, that moves.
- Movement in time; duration: in the course of a year.
- A designated area of land or water on which a race is held or a sport played.
- A mode of action or behavior: followed the best course and invested her money.
- A typical or natural manner of proceeding or developing; customary passage: a fad that ran its course.
- A systematic or orderly succession; a sequence: a course of medical treatments.
- A continuous layer of building material, such as brick or tile, on a wall or roof of a building.
- A complete body of prescribed studies constituting a curriculum.
- A unit of such a curriculum.
- A part of a meal served as a unit at one time.
- The lowest sail on a mast of a squarerigged ship.
- A point on the compass, especially the one toward which a ship is sailing.
- To move swiftly through or over; traverse: ships coursing the seas.
- To hunt (game) with hounds.
- To set (hounds) to chase game.
- To proceed or move swiftly along a specified course: “Big tears now coursed down her face” (Iris Murdoch).
- To hunt game with hounds.
- In the natural or expected order of things; naturally.
- Without any doubt; certainly.
- v - to cause hounds to chase game
There are 6 letters in COURSE: C E O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COURSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COURSE plus a wildcard: COURSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COURSE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COURSE
- Top Golf courses In The US Golf-course Golf Corner
- golf course Exotic Golf courses
- ... courses StoneRidge Golf course in Prescott Valley - course Architect
- Autumn Golf course pics
- Experience 4 Top Golf courses CityGuideSA Incentive Travel
- ... The green solutions to your golf course park & field isssues
- Wallpaper autumn background cartoon miscellaneous computers ...
- Hotels & Golf courses in Punta CanaPunta_Cana_La_Cana_Golf_course.jpg
- Golf courses Adirondack Goose Lodge
- Las Vegas Golf courses Rocks Outta Towner
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.