Scrabble word: COURSER
In which Scrabble dictionary does COURSER exist?
Definitions of COURSER in dictionaries:
- noun - a huntsman who hunts small animals with fast dogs that use sight rather than scent to follow their prey
- noun - formerly a strong swift horse ridden into battle
- noun - a dog trained for coursing
- noun - swift-footed terrestrial plover-like bird of southern Asia and Africa
- A dog trained for coursing.
- A huntsman.
- A swift horse; a charger.
- verb - to cause hounds to chase game
There are 7 letters in COURSER: C E O R R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COURSER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COURSER plus a wildcard: COURSER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COURSER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COURSER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.