Scrabble word: COURSER
In which Scrabble dictionary does COURSER exist?
Definitions of COURSER in dictionaries:
- noun - a huntsman who hunts small animals with fast dogs that use sight rather than scent to follow their prey
- noun - formerly a strong swift horse ridden into battle
- noun - a dog trained for coursing
- noun - swift-footed terrestrial plover-like bird of southern Asia and Africa
- A dog trained for coursing.
- A huntsman.
- A swift horse; a charger.
- verb - to cause hounds to chase game