Scrabble word: SOURER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOURER exist?
Definitions of SOURER in dictionaries:
- adj - smelling of fermentation or staleness
- adj - having a sharp biting taste
- adj - one of the four basic taste sensations
- adj - in an unpalatable state
- adj - inaccurate in pitch
- adj - showing a brooding ill humor
- adj - sharp or biting to the taste
- verb - to make or become sour
There are 6 letters in SOURER: E O R R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOURER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOURER plus a wildcard: SOURER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOURER
Images for SOURER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.