Scrabble word: RECOURSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECOURSE exist?
Definitions of RECOURSE in dictionaries:
- noun - act of turning to for assistance
- noun - something or someone turned to for assistance or security
- The act or an instance of turning or applying to a person or thing for aid or security: have recourse to the courts.
- One that is turned or applied to for aid or security: His only recourse was the police.
- The right to demand payment from the endorser of a commercial paper when the first party liable fails to pay.
- noun - a turning or applying to someone or something for aid