Scrabble word: RECOURSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECOURSE exist?
Definitions of RECOURSE in dictionaries:
- noun - act of turning to for assistance
- noun - something or someone turned to for assistance or security
- The act or an instance of turning or applying to a person or thing for aid or security: have recourse to the courts.
- One that is turned or applied to for aid or security: His only recourse was the police.
- The right to demand payment from the endorser of a commercial paper when the first party liable fails to pay.
- noun - a turning or applying to someone or something for aid
There are 8 letters in RECOURSE: C E E O R R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECOURSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECOURSE plus a wildcard: RECOURSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECOURSE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECOURSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.