Scrabble word: SOURCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOURCE exist?
Definitions of SOURCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the place where something begins, where it springs into being
- noun - a document (or organization) from which information is obtained
- noun - anything that provides inspiration for later work
- noun - a facility where something is available
- noun - a person who supplies information
- noun - someone who originates or causes or initiates something
- noun - (technology) a process by which energy or a substance enters a system
- noun - anything (a person or animal or plant or substance) in which an infectious agent normally lives and multiplies
- noun - a publication (or a passage from a publication) that is referred to
- verb - get (a product) from another country or business
- verb - specify the origin of
- The point at which something springs into being or from which it derives or is obtained.
- The point of origin, such as a spring, of a stream or river.
- One that causes, creates, or initiates; a maker.
- One, such as a person or document, that supplies information: A reporter is only as reliable as his or her sources.
- The point or part of a system where energy or mass is added to the system.
- To specify the origin of (a communication); document: The report is thoroughly sourced.
- To obtain parts or materials from another business, country, or locale: They are sourcing from abroad in order to save money.
There are 6 letters in SOURCE: C E O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOURCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOURCE plus a wildcard: SOURCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOURCE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOURCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.