Scrabble word: SCOURGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCOURGE exist?
Definitions of SCOURGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a whip used to inflict punishment (often used for pedantic humor)
- noun - something causing misery or death
- noun - a person who inspires fear or dread
- verb - punish severely
- verb - whip
- verb - cause extensive destruction or ruin utterly
- A source of widespread, dreadful affliction and devastation such as that caused by pestilence or war.
- A means of inflicting severe suffering, vengeance, or punishment.
- A whip used to inflict punishment.
- To afflict with severe or widespread suffering and devastation; ravage.
- To chastise severely; excoriate.
- To flog.
- verb - to punish severely