Scrabble word: SCOURGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCOURGE exist?
Definitions of SCOURGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a whip used to inflict punishment (often used for pedantic humor)
- noun - something causing misery or death
- noun - a person who inspires fear or dread
- verb - punish severely
- verb - whip
- verb - cause extensive destruction or ruin utterly
- A source of widespread, dreadful affliction and devastation such as that caused by pestilence or war.
- A means of inflicting severe suffering, vengeance, or punishment.
- A whip used to inflict punishment.
- To afflict with severe or widespread suffering and devastation; ravage.
- To chastise severely; excoriate.
- To flog.
- verb - to punish severely
There are 7 letters in SCOURGE: C E G O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCOURGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCOURGE plus a wildcard: SCOURGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCOURGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCOURGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.