Scrabble word: SCROUNGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCROUNGE exist?
Definitions of SCROUNGE in dictionaries:
- verb - collect or look around for (food)
- verb - obtain or seek to obtain by cadging or wheedling
- To obtain (something) by begging or borrowing with no intention of reparation: scrounged a few dollars off my brother.
- To obtain by salvaging or foraging; round up.
- To seek to obtain something by begging or borrowing with no intention of reparation: scrounge for a cigarette.
- To forage about in an effort to acquire something at no cost: scrounging around the kitchen for a late-night snack.
- verb - to gather by foraging
There are 8 letters in SCROUNGE: C E G N O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCROUNGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCROUNGE plus a wildcard: SCROUNGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCROUNGE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCROUNGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.