Scrabble word: SCROUNGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCROUNGE exist?
Definitions of SCROUNGE in dictionaries:
- verb - collect or look around for (food)
- verb - obtain or seek to obtain by cadging or wheedling
- To obtain (something) by begging or borrowing with no intention of reparation: scrounged a few dollars off my brother.
- To obtain by salvaging or foraging; round up.
- To seek to obtain something by begging or borrowing with no intention of reparation: scrounge for a cigarette.
- To forage about in an effort to acquire something at no cost: scrounging around the kitchen for a late-night snack.
- verb - to gather by foraging
There are 8 letters in SCROUNGE: C E G N O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCROUNGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCROUNGE plus a wildcard: SCROUNGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCROUNGE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words