Scrabble word: ROGUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROGUE exist?
Definitions of ROGUE in dictionaries:
- noun - a deceitful and unreliable scoundrel
- An unprincipled, deceitful, and unreliable person; a scoundrel or rascal.
- A wandering beggar; a vagrant.
- A vicious and solitary animal, especially an elephant that has separated itself from its herd.
- An organism, especially a plant, that shows an undesirable variation from a standard.
- To defraud.
- To remove deviant plants.
- verb - to take money or property from by fraudulent means
There are 5 letters in ROGUE: E G O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROGUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROGUE plus a wildcard: ROGUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROGUE
Images for ROGUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.