Scrabble word: ROGUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROGUE exist?
Definitions of ROGUE in dictionaries:
- noun - a deceitful and unreliable scoundrel
- An unprincipled, deceitful, and unreliable person; a scoundrel or rascal.
- A wandering beggar; a vagrant.
- A vicious and solitary animal, especially an elephant that has separated itself from its herd.
- An organism, especially a plant, that shows an undesirable variation from a standard.
- To defraud.
- To remove deviant plants.
- verb - to take money or property from by fraudulent means