Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROGUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROGUE exist?
Definitions of ROGUE in dictionaries:
- noun - a deceitful and unreliable scoundrel
- An unprincipled, deceitful, and unreliable person; a scoundrel or rascal.
- A wandering beggar; a vagrant.
- A vicious and solitary animal, especially an elephant that has separated itself from its herd.
- An organism, especially a plant, that shows an undesirable variation from a standard.
- To defraud.
- To remove deviant plants.
- v - to take money or property from by fraudulent means
There are 5 letters in ROGUE: E G O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROGUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROGUE plus a wildcard: ROGUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROGUE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROGUE
- Cosplay Island View Costume MissColzyChan - rogue
- rogue by telegrafixs on deviantART
- 40 Spectacular rogue Artworks Naldz Graphics
- rogue - X-Men Photo (24957901) - Fanpop fanclubs
- like this bishoujo-style statue of rogue a lot more than the Ame ...
- rogue - X-Men Fan Art (24838652) - Fanpop fanclubs