Scrabble word: CLOSURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLOSURE exist?
Definitions of CLOSURE in dictionaries:
- noun - approaching a particular destination
- noun - a rule for limiting or ending debate in a deliberative body
- noun - a Gestalt principle of organization holding that there is an innate tendency to perceive incomplete objects as complete and to close or fill gaps and to perceive asymmetric stimuli as symmetric
- noun - something settled or resolved
- noun - an obstruction in a pipe or tube
- noun - the act of blocking
- noun - termination of operations
- verb - terminate debate by calling for a vote
- The act of closing or the state of being closed: closure of an incision.
- Something that closes or shuts.
- A bringing to an end; a conclusion: finally brought the project to closure.
- See cloture.
- The property of being mathematically closed.
- verb - to end a debate by calling for a vote