Scrabble word: CLOSURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLOSURE exist?
Definitions of CLOSURE in dictionaries:
- noun - approaching a particular destination
- noun - a rule for limiting or ending debate in a deliberative body
- noun - a Gestalt principle of organization holding that there is an innate tendency to perceive incomplete objects as complete and to close or fill gaps and to perceive asymmetric stimuli as symmetric
- noun - something settled or resolved
- noun - an obstruction in a pipe or tube
- noun - the act of blocking
- noun - termination of operations
- verb - terminate debate by calling for a vote
- The act of closing or the state of being closed: closure of an incision.
- Something that closes or shuts.
- A bringing to an end; a conclusion: finally brought the project to closure.
- See cloture.
- The property of being mathematically closed.
- verb - to end a debate by calling for a vote
There are 7 letters in CLOSURE: C E L O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOSURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLOSURE plus a wildcard: CLOSURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLOSURE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLOSURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.