Scrabble word: PUSH
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUSH exist?
Definitions of PUSH in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of applying force in order to move something away
- noun - the force used in pushing
- noun - enterprising or ambitious drive
- noun - an electrical switch operated by pressing
- noun - an effort to advance
- verb - move with force, "He pushed the table into a corner"
- verb - press, drive, or impel (someone) to action or completion of an action
- verb - make publicity for
- verb - strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- verb - press against forcefully without moving
- verb - approach a certain age or speed
- verb - exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person
- verb - sell or promote the sale of (illegal goods such as drugs)
- verb - move strenuously and with effort
- verb - make strenuous pushing movements during birth to expel the baby
- To apply pressure against for the purpose of moving: push a shopping cart through the aisles of a market.
- To move (an object) by exerting force against it; thrust or shove.
- To force (one’s way): We pushed our way through the crowd.
- To urge forward or urge insistently; pressure: push a child to study harder.
- To bear hard upon; press.
- To exert downward pressure on (a button or keyboard, for example); press.
- To extend or enlarge: push society past the frontier.
- To promote or sell (a product): The author pushed her latest book by making appearances in bookstores.
- To sell (a narcotic) illegally: push drugs.
- To exert outward pressure or force against something.
- To advance despite difficulty or opposition; press forward.
- To expend great or vigorous effort.
- The act of pushing; thrust: gave the door a swift push.
- A vigorous or insistent effort toward an end; a drive: a push to democracy.
- A provocation to action; a stimulus.
- Persevering energy; enterprise.
- verb - to exert force in order to cause motion away from the force
There are 4 letters in PUSH: H P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUSH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUSH plus a wildcard: PUSH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUSH
Images for PUSH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.