Scrabble word: PURSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PURSES exist?
Definitions of PURSES in dictionaries:
- noun - a container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women)
- noun - a sum of money spoken of as the contents of a money purse
- noun - a small bag for carrying money
- noun - a sum of money offered as a prize
- verb - contract one's lips into a rounded shape
- verb - gather or contract into wrinkles or folds
- verb - to gather into small wrinkles or folds
There are 6 letters in PURSES: E P R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PURSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PURSES plus a wildcard: PURSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PURSES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PURSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.