Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CUPEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUPEL exist?
Definitions of CUPEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a small porous bowl made of bone ash used in assaying to separate precious metals from e.g. lead
- A porous cup, often made of bone ash, used in assaying to separate precious metals from base elements such as lead.
- The bottom or receptacle in a silver-refining furnace.
- v - to refine gold or silver in a cuplike vessel
There are 5 letters in CUPEL: C E L P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUPEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUPEL plus a wildcard: CUPEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUPEL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CUPEL
- 7A Mabor cupel
- cupel - 384 - powikszenie - beskidy tapety gry pejzae ...
- cupel 175DIGI
- cupel 135G
- cupel 200G and cupel 200DIGI
- cupel Oven
- Asian bride and groom kick water as couple stroll with flower bouquet ...
- cute cupel by Guest465124473 Create Art Disney
- Magnesite cupel Assayers 7 Gold PM Recovery Set of 9
- Today i showcase you 25 romantic kissing pictures
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.