Scrabble word: COUPLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COUPLE exist?
Definitions of COUPLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a pair who associate with one another
- noun - a pair of people who live together
- noun - a small indefinite number
- noun - two items of the same kind
- noun - (physics) something joined by two equal and opposite forces that act along parallel lines
- verb - bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- verb - link together
- verb - form a pair or pairs
- verb - engage in sexual intercourse
- Two items of the same kind; a pair.
- Something that joins or connects two things together; a link.
- Two people united, as by betrothal or marriage.
- Two people together.
- A few; several: a couple of days.
- A pair of forces of equal magnitude acting in parallel but opposite directions, capable of causing rotation but not translation.
- To link together; connect: coupled her refusal with an explanation.
- To join as spouses; marry.
- To join in sexual union.
- To link (two circuits or currents) as by magnetic induction.
- To form pairs; join.
- To unite sexually; copulate.
- Two or few: “Every couple years the urge strikes, to... haul off to a new site” (Garrison Keillor).
- verb - to unite in pairs
There are 6 letters in COUPLE: C E L O P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COUPLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COUPLE plus a wildcard: COUPLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COUPLE
Images for COUPLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.