Scrabble word: COUPLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COUPLE exist?
Definitions of COUPLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a pair who associate with one another
- noun - a pair of people who live together
- noun - a small indefinite number
- noun - two items of the same kind
- noun - (physics) something joined by two equal and opposite forces that act along parallel lines
- verb - bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- verb - link together
- verb - form a pair or pairs
- verb - engage in sexual intercourse
- Two items of the same kind; a pair.
- Something that joins or connects two things together; a link.
- Two people united, as by betrothal or marriage.
- Two people together.
- A few; several: a couple of days.
- A pair of forces of equal magnitude acting in parallel but opposite directions, capable of causing rotation but not translation.
- To link together; connect: coupled her refusal with an explanation.
- To join as spouses; marry.
- To join in sexual union.
- To link (two circuits or currents) as by magnetic induction.
- To form pairs; join.
- To unite sexually; copulate.
- Two or few: “Every couple years the urge strikes, to... haul off to a new site” (Garrison Keillor).
- verb - to unite in pairs