Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COUPLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does COUPLET exist?
Definitions of COUPLET in dictionaries:
- noun - two items of the same kind
- noun - a stanza consisting of two successive lines of verse
- A unit of verse consisting of two successive lines, usually rhyming and having the same meter and often forming a complete thought or syntactic unit.
- Two similar things; a pair.
- noun - a pair of successive lines of verse
There are 7 letters in COUPLET: C E L O P T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COUPLET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COUPLET plus a wildcard: COUPLET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COUPLET
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COUPLET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.