Scrabble word: SLURS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLURS exist?
Definitions of SLURS in dictionaries:
- noun - (music) a curved line spanning notes that are to be played legato
- noun - a disparaging remark
- noun - a blemish made by dirt
- verb - play smoothly or legato
- verb - speak disparagingly of
- verb - utter indistinctly
- verb - become vague or indistinct
- verb - to pass over lightly or carelessly
There are 5 letters in SLURS: L R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLURS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLURS plus a wildcard: SLURS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLURS
Images for SLURS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.