Scrabble word: CLASP
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLASP exist?
Definitions of CLASP in dictionaries:
- noun - a fastener (as a buckle or hook) that is used to hold two things together
- noun - the act of grasping
- verb - hold firmly and tightly
- verb - fasten with or as if with a brooch
- verb - fasten with a buckle or buckles
- verb - grasp firmly
- A fastening, such as a hook or buckle, used to hold two or more objects or parts together.
- An embrace or hug.
- A grip or grasp of the hand.
- A small metal bar or other device attached to the ribbon of a military decoration to indicate the action or service for which it was awarded or an additional award of the same medal.
- To fasten with or as if with a clasp.
- To hold in a tight embrace.
- To grip firmly in or with the hand; grasp.
- verb - to embrace tightly
There are 5 letters in CLASP: A C L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLASP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLASP plus a wildcard: CLASP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLASP
Images for CLASP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.