Scrabble word: CLASP
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLASP exist?
Definitions of CLASP in dictionaries:
- noun - a fastener (as a buckle or hook) that is used to hold two things together
- noun - the act of grasping
- verb - hold firmly and tightly
- verb - fasten with or as if with a brooch
- verb - fasten with a buckle or buckles
- verb - grasp firmly
- A fastening, such as a hook or buckle, used to hold two or more objects or parts together.
- An embrace or hug.
- A grip or grasp of the hand.
- A small metal bar or other device attached to the ribbon of a military decoration to indicate the action or service for which it was awarded or an additional award of the same medal.
- To fasten with or as if with a clasp.
- To hold in a tight embrace.
- To grip firmly in or with the hand; grasp.
- verb - to embrace tightly