Scrabble word: CLASPS
Is CLASPS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CLASPS in dictionaries:
- noun - a fastener (as a buckle or hook) that is used to hold two things together
- noun - the act of grasping
- verb - hold firmly and tightly
- verb - fasten with or as if with a brooch
- verb - fasten with a buckle or buckles
- verb - grasp firmly
- verb - to embrace tightly
There are 6 letters in CLASPS: A C L P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLASPS
Click to search all anagrams of CLASPS plus a wildcard: CLASPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLASPS
Images for CLASPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.