Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PAUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAUSE exist?
Definitions of PAUSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a time interval during which there is a temporary cessation of something
- noun - temporary inactivity
- verb - interrupt temporarily an activity before continuing
- verb - cease an action temporarily
- To cease or suspend an action temporarily.
- To linger; tarry: paused for a while under the huge oak tree.
- To hesitate: He paused before replying.
- A temporary cessation.
- A delay or suspended reaction, as from uncertainty; a hesitation: After a pause the audience broke into cheers.
- A break, stop, or rest, often for a calculated purpose or effect: After a dramatic pause, the lawyer finished her summation.
- A break or rest in a line of poetry; a caesura.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a temporary stop, as in activity”: a short pause in the conversation; a concert with the usual 15-minute intermission; the legislature’s summer recess; toiling without respite; a suspension of work.
- v - to stop temporarily
There are 5 letters in PAUSE: A E P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAUSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAUSE plus a wildcard: PAUSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAUSE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PAUSE
- ... - BLOG - A SIMPLE YET POWERFUL LEADERSHIP TOOL THE pause
- pause MecanoBlog
- Stringworks macht pause
- pause for artistic thought Shanghaiist
- Vista Style PlayStoppause Icon Set with Custom Icon Design Service
- The pause That Refreshes Winners Edge Trading
- pause and Play
- Facebook pause tre mesi di pausa dal social network blu Adriano ...
- The pause Feature In Tf2 Is Broken - Page 2 - Steam Users Forums
- - pause (VBRMP366MB) -
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.