Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AUSPEX
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUSPEX exist?
Definitions of AUSPEX in dictionaries:
- noun - (ancient Rome) a religious official who interpreted omens to guide public policy
- n - a soothsayer of ancient Rome
There are 6 letters in AUSPEX: A E P S U X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AUSPEX
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AUSPEX plus a wildcard: AUSPEX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUSPEX
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AUSPEX
- auspex - Regensburger Wortkunde
- Subject Leave No Model Unconverted (A Tall Scale Battle Company in ...
- toxs1n.deviantart.com-Creepy doll - auspex by-
- auto racing transponder informacion sobre mundial 2010 sudafrica
- 100% Cotton Work Wear Overall - auspex Wears
- Every College Needs an auspex
- auspex music discography with reviews and MP3
- Copyright Thomas Bartel 2011 RSS
- The Dark Chronicle 120812 Thank you for voting in the 2012 End of ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.