Scrabble word: PAUSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAUSES exist?
Definitions of PAUSES in dictionaries:
- noun - a time interval during which there is a temporary cessation of something
- noun - temporary inactivity
- verb - interrupt temporarily an activity before continuing
- verb - cease an action temporarily
- verb - to stop temporarily
There are 6 letters in PAUSES: A E P S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAUSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAUSES plus a wildcard: PAUSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAUSES
Images for PAUSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.