Scrabble word: SECULAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SECULAR exist?
Definitions of SECULAR in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is not a clergyman or a professional person
- adj - of or relating to the doctrine that rejects religion and religious considerations
- adj - characteristic of or devoted to the temporal world as opposed to the spiritual world
- adj - not concerned with or devoted to religion
- adj - of or relating to clergy not bound by monastic vows
- adj - characteristic of those who are not members of the clergy
- Worldly rather than spiritual.
- Not specifically relating to religion or to a religious body: secular music.
- Relating to or advocating secularism.
- Not bound by monastic restrictions, especially not belonging to a religious order.
- Occurring or observed once in an age or a century.
- Lasting from century to century.
- A member of the secular clergy.
- A layperson.
- noun - a member of the laity