Scrabble word: SECULAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SECULAR exist?
Definitions of SECULAR in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is not a clergyman or a professional person
- adj - of or relating to the doctrine that rejects religion and religious considerations
- adj - characteristic of or devoted to the temporal world as opposed to the spiritual world
- adj - not concerned with or devoted to religion
- adj - of or relating to clergy not bound by monastic vows
- adj - characteristic of those who are not members of the clergy
- Worldly rather than spiritual.
- Not specifically relating to religion or to a religious body: secular music.
- Relating to or advocating secularism.
- Not bound by monastic restrictions, especially not belonging to a religious order.
- Occurring or observed once in an age or a century.
- Lasting from century to century.
- A member of the secular clergy.
- A layperson.
- noun - a member of the laity
There are 7 letters in SECULAR: A C E L R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SECULAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SECULAR plus a wildcard: SECULAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SECULAR
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SECULAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.