Scrabble word: ACCUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACCUSE exist?
Definitions of ACCUSE in dictionaries:
- verb - bring an accusation against
- verb - blame for, make a claim of wrongdoing or misbehavior against
- To charge with a shortcoming or an error.
- To make a charge of wrongdoing against another.
- verb - to make an assertion against
There are 6 letters in ACCUSE: A C C E S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACCUSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACCUSE plus a wildcard: ACCUSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACCUSE
Images for ACCUSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.