Scrabble word: RESISTS
Is RESISTS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RESISTS in dictionaries:
- verb - elude, especially in a baffling way
- verb - stand up or offer resistance to somebody or something
- verb - express opposition through action or words
- verb - withstand the force of something
- verb - resist immunologically the introduction of some foreign tissue or organ
- verb - refuse to comply
- verb - to strive against
There are 7 letters in RESISTS: E I R S S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESISTS
Click to search all anagrams of RESISTS plus a wildcard: RESISTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESISTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESISTS
Lookup in Wiki for RESISTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.