Scrabble word: MISTRESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MISTRESS exist?
Definitions of MISTRESS in dictionaries:
- noun - an adulterous woman
- noun - a woman schoolteacher (especially one regarded as strict)
- noun - a woman master who directs the work of others
- A woman in a position of authority, control, or ownership, as the head of a household: “Thirteen years had seen her mistress of Kellynch Hall” (Jane Austen).
- A woman owner of an animal or a slave.
- A woman with ultimate control over something: the mistress of her own mind.
- A nation or country that has supremacy over others: Great Britain, once the mistress of the seas.
- Something personified as female that directs or reigns: “my mistress... the open road” (Robert Louis Stevenson).
- A woman who has mastered a skill or a branch of learning: a mistress of the culinary art.
- A woman who has a continuing sexual relationship with a usually married man who is not her husband and from whom she generally receives material support.
- A woman schoolteacher.
- noun - a woman in a position of authority
There are 8 letters in MISTRESS: E I M R S S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MISTRESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MISTRESS plus a wildcard: MISTRESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MISTRESS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MISTRESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.