Scrabble word: SISTERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SISTERS exist?
Definitions of SISTERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a female person who has the same parents as another person
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) a title given to a nun (and used as a form of address)
- noun - a female person who is a fellow member of a sorority or labor union or other group
- noun - (slang) sometimes used as a term of address for attractive young women
- verb - to treat like a sister (a female sibling)
There are 7 letters in SISTERS: E I R S S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SISTERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SISTERS plus a wildcard: SISTERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SISTERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SISTERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.