Scrabble word: SPLINTERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPLINTERS exist?
Definitions of SPLINTERS in dictionaries:
- noun - wood in small pieces or splinters
- noun - a small thin sharp bit or wood or glass or metal
- verb - withdraw from an organization or communion
- verb - divide into slivers or splinters
- verb - break up into splinters or slivers
- verb - to split into sharp, slender pieces
There are 9 letters in SPLINTERS: E I L N P R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPLINTERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPLINTERS plus a wildcard: SPLINTERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPLINTERS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPLINTERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.