Scrabble word: SINISTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SINISTER exist?
Definitions of SINISTER in dictionaries:
- adj - threatening or foreshadowing evil or tragic developments
- adj - stemming from evil characteristics or forces
- adj - on or starting from the wearer's left
- Suggesting or threatening evil: a sinister smile.
- Presaging trouble; ominous: sinister storm clouds.
- Attended by or causing disaster or inauspicious circumstances.
- On the left side; left.
- Situated on or being the side of a shield on the wearer’s left and the observer’s right.
- adj - threatening or portending evil
There are 8 letters in SINISTER: E I I N R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SINISTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SINISTER plus a wildcard: SINISTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SINISTER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SINISTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.