Scrabble word: SINISTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SINISTER exist?
Definitions of SINISTER in dictionaries:
- adj - threatening or foreshadowing evil or tragic developments
- adj - stemming from evil characteristics or forces
- adj - on or starting from the wearer's left
- Suggesting or threatening evil: a sinister smile.
- Presaging trouble; ominous: sinister storm clouds.
- Attended by or causing disaster or inauspicious circumstances.
- On the left side; left.
- Situated on or being the side of a shield on the wearer’s left and the observer’s right.
- adj - threatening or portending evil