Scrabble word: MINISTERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINISTERS exist?
Definitions of MINISTERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person authorized to conduct religious worship
- noun - a person appointed to a high office in the government
- noun - a diplomat representing one government to another
- noun - the job of a head of a government department
- verb - attend to the wants and needs of others
- verb - work as a minister
- verb - to give aid or service
There are 9 letters in MINISTERS: E I I M N R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINISTERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINISTERS plus a wildcard: MINISTERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINISTERS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MINISTERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.