Scrabble word: MINISTRIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINISTRIES exist?
Definitions of MINISTRIES in dictionaries:
- noun - religious ministers collectively (especially Presbyterian)
- noun - building where the business of a government department is transacted
- noun - a government department under the direction of a minister
- noun - the work of a minister of religion
- verb - to give aid or service
There are 10 letters in MINISTRIES: E I I I M N R S S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINISTRIES plus a wildcard: MINISTRIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINISTRIES
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MINISTRIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.