Scrabble word: MINISTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINISTER exist?
Definitions of MINISTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person authorized to conduct religious worship
- noun - a person appointed to a high office in the government
- noun - a diplomat representing one government to another
- noun - the job of a head of a government department
- verb - attend to the wants and needs of others
- verb - work as a minister
- One who is authorized to perform religious functions in a Christian church, especially a Protestant church.
- The superior in certain orders.
- A high officer of state appointed to head an executive or administrative department of government.
- An authorized diplomatic representative of a government, usually ranking next below an ambassador.
- A person serving as an agent for another by carrying out specified orders or functions.
- To administer or dispense, as a sacrament.
- verb - to give aid or service