Scrabble word: MINISTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINISTER exist?
Definitions of MINISTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person authorized to conduct religious worship
- noun - a person appointed to a high office in the government
- noun - a diplomat representing one government to another
- noun - the job of a head of a government department
- verb - attend to the wants and needs of others
- verb - work as a minister
- One who is authorized to perform religious functions in a Christian church, especially a Protestant church.
- The superior in certain orders.
- A high officer of state appointed to head an executive or administrative department of government.
- An authorized diplomatic representative of a government, usually ranking next below an ambassador.
- A person serving as an agent for another by carrying out specified orders or functions.
- To administer or dispense, as a sacrament.
- verb - to give aid or service
There are 8 letters in MINISTER: E I I M N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINISTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINISTER plus a wildcard: MINISTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINISTER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MINISTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.