Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IRISES
In which Scrabble dictionary does IRISES exist?
Definitions of IRISES in dictionaries:
- noun - plants with sword-shaped leaves and erect stalks bearing bright-colored flowers composed of three petals and three drooping sepals
- noun - muscular diaphragm that controls the size of the pupil which in turn controls the amount of light that enters the eye
- noun - diaphragm consisting of thin overlapping plates that can be adjusted to change the diameter of a central opening
- n - a part of the eye
- v - to give the form of a rainbow to
There are 6 letters in IRISES: E I I R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IRISES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IRISES plus a wildcard: IRISES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IRISES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IRISES
- FileHokusai irises.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- irises are wonderful garden plants. The word Iris means rainbow ...
- Posted on August 21 2011 by Kathie
- About the picture This is a yellow Iris flower picture from my garden ...
- Expositions - Paris Boudin Jacquemart Chagall Luxembourg - Marseille ...
- iris irises flower white blue Iris Stars and Stripes 1 irises A ...
- This is the beautiful irises van gogh design Wallpaper Background ...
- Van Gogh irises
- Blue wedding bouquets can incorporate flowers such as blue hydrangea ...
- She grew irises in her yard.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.