Scrabble word: SUNRISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUNRISE exist?
Definitions of SUNRISE in dictionaries:
- noun - the first light of day
- noun - atmospheric phenomena accompanying the daily appearance of the sun
- noun - the daily event of the sun rising above the horizon
- adj - of an industry or technology
- The event or time of the daily first appearance of the sun above the eastern horizon.
- An outset or emergence: the sunrise of classical art and sculpture.
- noun - the ascent of the sun above the horizon in the morning
There are 7 letters in SUNRISE: E I N R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUNRISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUNRISE plus a wildcard: SUNRISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUNRISE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUNRISE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.