Scrabble word: NURSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does NURSES exist?
Definitions of NURSES in dictionaries:
- noun - one skilled in caring for young children or the sick (usually under the supervision of a physician)
- noun - a woman who is the custodian of children
- verb - try to cure by special care of treatment, of an illness or injury
- verb - maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings)
- verb - serve as a nurse
- verb - treat carefully
- verb - give suck to
- verb - to care for the sick or infirm
There are 6 letters in NURSES: E N R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NURSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NURSES plus a wildcard: NURSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NURSES
Images for NURSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.