Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VERSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VERSE exist?
Definitions of VERSE in dictionaries:
- noun - literature in metrical form
- noun - a piece of poetry
- noun - a line of metrical text
- verb - compose verses or put into verse
- verb - familiarize through thorough study or experience
- A single metrical line in a poetic composition; one line of poetry.
- A division of a metrical composition, such as a stanza of a poem or hymn.
- A poem.
- Metrical or rhymed composition as distinct from prose; poetry.
- The art or work of a poet.
- A group of poems: read a book of satirical verse.
- Metrical writing that lacks depth or artistic merit.
- A particular type of metrical composition, such as blank verse or free verse.
- One of the numbered subdivisions of a chapter in the Bible.
- v - to change from prose into metrical form
There are 5 letters in VERSE: E E R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VERSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VERSE plus a wildcard: VERSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VERSE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VERSE
- Free Bible verse Wallpapers Free Christian Wallpapers
- Bible-verse wallpaper 8.jpg
- January 2006 verse Galatians 6.14
- verse 6
- ... quote wallpapers for mobile bible verse for your desktop backgrounds
- ... Christian Wallpapers Download February 2012 Bible verse Wallpaper
- Free Bible verse Desktop Wallpapers Free Christian Wallpapers
- godiz Bible verse Sunday
- Acts Bible verse Wallpaper