Scrabble word: VERSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VERSE exist?
Definitions of VERSE in dictionaries:
- noun - literature in metrical form
- noun - a piece of poetry
- noun - a line of metrical text
- verb - compose verses or put into verse
- verb - familiarize through thorough study or experience
- A single metrical line in a poetic composition; one line of poetry.
- A division of a metrical composition, such as a stanza of a poem or hymn.
- A poem.
- Metrical or rhymed composition as distinct from prose; poetry.
- The art or work of a poet.
- A group of poems: read a book of satirical verse.
- Metrical writing that lacks depth or artistic merit.
- A particular type of metrical composition, such as blank verse or free verse.
- One of the numbered subdivisions of a chapter in the Bible.
- verb - to change from prose into metrical form
There are 5 letters in VERSE: E E R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VERSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VERSE plus a wildcard: VERSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VERSE
Images for VERSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.