Scrabble word: VERSED
In which Scrabble dictionary does VERSED exist?
Definitions of VERSED in dictionaries:
- noun - an injectable form of benzodiazepine (trade name Versed) useful for sedation and for reducing pain during uncomfortable medical procedures
- verb - compose verses or put into verse
- verb - familiarize through thorough study or experience
- adj - thoroughly acquainted through study or experience
- Acquainted through study or experience; knowledgeable or skilled: She is well versed in classical languages.
- verb - to change from prose into metrical form
There are 6 letters in VERSED: D E E R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VERSED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VERSED plus a wildcard: VERSED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VERSED
Images for VERSED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.