Scrabble word: FRIEND
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRIEND exist?
Definitions of FRIEND in dictionaries:
- noun - a person you know well and regard with affection and trust
- noun - an associate who provides cooperation or assistance
- noun - a person with whom you are acquainted
- noun - a person who backs a politician or a team etc.
- noun - a member of the Religious Society of Friends founded by George Fox (the Friends have never called themselves Quakers)
- A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
- A person whom one knows; an acquaintance.
- A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade.
- To befriend.
- verb - to enter into a warm association with