Scrabble word: FRIEND
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRIEND exist?
Definitions of FRIEND in dictionaries:
- noun - a person you know well and regard with affection and trust
- noun - an associate who provides cooperation or assistance
- noun - a person with whom you are acquainted
- noun - a person who backs a politician or a team etc.
- noun - a member of the Religious Society of Friends founded by George Fox (the Friends have never called themselves Quakers)
- A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
- A person whom one knows; an acquaintance.
- A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade.
- To befriend.
- verb - to enter into a warm association with
There are 6 letters in FRIEND: D E F I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRIEND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRIEND plus a wildcard: FRIEND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRIEND
Images for FRIEND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.