Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FRIENDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRIENDS exist?
Definitions of FRIENDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person you know well and regard with affection and trust
- noun - an associate who provides cooperation or assistance
- noun - a person with whom you are acquainted
- noun - a person who backs a politician or a team etc.
- noun - a member of the Religious Society of Friends founded by George Fox (the Friends have never called themselves Quakers)
- v - to enter into a warm association with
There are 7 letters in FRIENDS: D E F I N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRIENDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRIENDS plus a wildcard: FRIENDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRIENDS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FRIENDS
- The Value of friends Random Thoughts from Scripture
- Online Chatting-Making A New Friend With A Complete Stranger
- Best Friend Puzzle Photograph 2007 Lara-Princess
- Panda Toes NSR friends
- friends Change the Way You Live Your Life
- friends - friends Wallpaper (69087) - Fanpop fanclubs
- Find True friendsfriendship Wallpapers
- friendsfriends old times photo
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.