Scrabble word: FRIED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRIED exist?
Definitions of FRIED in dictionaries:
- verb - be excessively hot
- verb - cook on a hot surface using fat
- verb - kill by electrocution, as in the electric chair
- adj - cooked by frying in fat
- adj - to cook over direct heat in hot fat or oil [v FRIED, FRYING, FRIES] : FRYABLE
There are 5 letters in FRIED: D E F I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRIED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRIED plus a wildcard: FRIED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRIED
Images for FRIED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.