Scrabble word: FINDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FINDER exist?
Definitions of FINDER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who comes upon something after searching
- noun - someone who is the first to observe something
- noun - optical device that helps a user to find the target of interest
- One that finds: a finder of great hidden treasure.
- A viewfinder.
- A low-power, wide-angle telescope fixed to the body of a more powerful telescope and pointed in the same direction for initially locating an object to be observed.
- adj - to come upon after a search [v FOUND, FINDING, FINDS] : FINDABLE
There are 6 letters in FINDER: D E F I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FINDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FINDER plus a wildcard: FINDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FINDER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FINDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.