Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FIND
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIND exist?
Definitions of FIND in dictionaries:
- noun - a productive insight
- noun - the act of discovering something
- verb - come upon, as if by accident
- verb - discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of
- verb - come upon after searching
- verb - establish after a calculation, investigation, experiment, survey, or study
- verb - come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds
- verb - perceive or be contemporaneous with
- verb - get something or somebody for a specific purpose
- verb - make a discovery, make a new finding
- verb - make a discovery
- verb - obtain through effort or management
- verb - decide on and make a declaration about
- verb - receive a specified treatment (abstract)
- verb - perceive oneself to be in a certain condition or place
- verb - get or find back
- verb - succeed in reaching
- verb - accept and make use of one's personality, abilities, and situation
- To come upon, often by accident; meet with.
- To come upon after a search: found the hidden leak in the pipe.
- To discover or ascertain through observation, experience, or study: found a solution; find the product of two numbers; found that it didn’t really matter.
- To perceive to be, after experience or consideration: found the gadget surprisingly useful; found the book entertaining.
- To experience or feel: found comfort in her smile.
- To recover (something lost): found her keys.
- To recover the use of; regain: found my voice and replied.
- To succeed in reaching; arrive at: The dart found its mark.
- To obtain or acquire by effort: found the money by economizing.
- To decide on and make a declaration about: The jury deliberated and found a verdict of guilty.
- To furnish; supply.
- To bring (oneself) to an awareness of what one truly wishes to be and do in life.
- To come to a legal decision or verdict: The jury found for the defendant.
- The act of finding.
- Something that is found, especially an unexpectedly valuable discovery: the Rosetta stone, that providential archaeological find.
- To ascertain (something), as through examination or inquiry: I found out the phone number by looking it up.
- To detect the true nature or character of; expose: Liars risk being found out.
- To detect and apprehend; catch: Most embezzlers are found out in the end.
- adj - to come upon after a search [v FOUND, FINDING, FINDS] : FINDABLE
There are 4 letters in FIND: D F I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIND plus a wildcard: FIND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIND
Images for FIND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.